Katz Architecture is searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The firm is looking for a strong and motivated self-starter with experience in both high-end residential and commercial design in New York City.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Professional degree in Architecture, Registered Architect desired
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the office of a registered architect
- Proven Project Management experience evidenced by successful project completion
- History of running projects independently while managing supporting staff
- Extensive experience in construction document preparation
- Thorough understanding of technical detailing
- Expertise in the renovation of historical structures
- Knowledge of NYC Building Codes
- Ability to lead and organize in-office design teams
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exemplary verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with the English language and valid work status in the U.S.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino a plus
Katz Architecture offers a competitive and attractive salary package, benefit program, and profit sharing.
Katz Architecture is a full service architectural office providing design, management and consulting services to a wide range of clients. Established in 2002, we are a small, but expanding team made up of enthusiastic, talented, creative individuals dedicated to quality design and great service.